I’m getting the end of page 23 now, still no images, but I think I have all of the technical details in there. I have decided to give a draft of the article and the component to a few people before uploading the whole thing to CodeProject (not to mention the massive amount of work I’ll have to do to convert it to HTML format).
Characters (no spaces): 36,679
Characters (w/ spaces): 45,129
Paragraphs: 768 (not accurate)
I hope to finish it up tomorrow morning before I start my review process to make sure everything makes sense. At this point I’ve been working on the article for over a week and I’ve moved a lot of things around so there are bound to be points where things don’t quite jive.
Time to snooze.