Tonight I’ve released a new build of Data Dynamics Analysis to the world. The team has been working hard on this release since the beginning of the year, and I’m glad that everyone can see what they’ve been up to since then.
The release notes for this build are below.
- 119139 – Samples are now provided in Visual Basic .NET.
- 121656 – Calculated measures are now correctly supported.
- 123784 – The internal data manager has had some updates, this affects local cube files which cannot have sorting and filtering applied to them because they don’t have the required data in them. New local cube files do not have this issue.
- 123793 – When using part-to-whole calculations, the grid now indicates the cells that are considered the “whole”.
- 124878 – It is now possible to export the values of a view to the CSV file format.
- 120917 – Using a dataview with an unbound data source no longer causes a file not found error.
- 121252 – Removing a filter no longer drills up attributes.
- 122730 – All CardLayout settings are now loaded when loading layouts.
- 123785 – Improved performance of relational/unbound data.
- 123935 – A data provider error no longer occurs when dragging and dropping a hierarchy.
- 124489 – Some licensing issues have been corrected.
- 125808 – The maximum value for graphs is now calculated correctly when adding two discrete fields to the row or column shelf.
- 125810 – Part to whole calculations now calculate totals correctly.
- 125865 – The range for a quick filter and manual filter is now correctly displayed.
- 126133 – The page card no longer has a broken slider in Mozilla FireFox 3.0.
- 126186 – The Quick Filter card for a KPI is no longer empty.
We’ve got some big features planned for the future and I can’t wait to share them with you.